COVID-19 Policies and Plan
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
ADDITIONAL MEASURE TAKEN
- Employees and customers demonstrating symptoms of any illness must stay home.
- By appointment only.
- Air Purifiers with a UV light sanitizer are in the lobby and service rooms.
- Turnaround time in between appointments have been extended from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Rooms are opened and aired out between appointments.
- Double the UV and Ozone filter cycle length in float tanks to 20 minutes.
- Increase PPM of H202 from 50-100 to 100-150.
- Sauna cleaner is made of antibacterial, anti fungal, and antiviral ingredients.
- Employees and customers will be asked to wear face masks.
- Customers waiting in line must maintain 6 feet of separation. Available seating in the lobby will be reduced to maintain 6 feet of separation.
- Cards on file will be used to limit contact at checkout.
- Commonly touched surfaces within the therapy rooms and throughout the facility will be disinfected with disinfecting wipes in between each appointment.
- The staff has received training on practicing good hygiene, maintaining physical distancing, recognizing the symptoms of COVID-19, and not reporting to work if experiencing symptoms.
- The business must develop and implement an individualized plan addressing the requirements in the Governor’s directive and the Health Officer’s Order. The completed plan must be maintained on-site and be made available to the Health Department upon request.